Plus White® Toothpastes are safe to be used daily. It contains fluoride to protect against cavities and the active ingredient to eradicate the plaque which can lead to tartar build-up.Advantages
- You should notice an overall improvement to your tooth colour within 2 to 4 weeks.
- The ingredients in Plus White® 5 Minute Whitening Gel are designed to remove stains safely from natural tooth enamel.
- It is an at home whitening system; it is fast, easy, and affordable.
- There are no known disadvantages.
Compare Plus White With The Top Products
The Plus White Whitening Tips
There are many options to tooth whitening whether it’s an at home whitening system, like our Plus White® 5 Minute Premier Whitening System or if you choose to have them whitened by a professional at their office. Either way you choose, maintenance or a proper diet can keep your pearly whites looking vibrant and bright for a longer period of time.
The Plus White 5 minute speed whitening is an at-home teeth whitening product that you can purchase at any drugstore such as CVS and Walgreens.
Plus White work really good but are very expensive.
Here is the manufactures description:
Plus White Tartar Control Pre-Whitening Rinse helps remove film and loosen stains from your teeth, enabling the Gel to lift away stains even more effectively.
Plus White 5 Minute Speed Whitening Gel now with bleaching power for fast, effective whitening and brightening.
It contains comfortable Mouthpiece with a double-sided tray that whitens top and bottom teeth at the same time for faster results and better whitening.
This is worth a try if you are just entering the whiter teeth World. It`s probably one of the best teeth whitening products over the counter at a drugstore, compared to the Crest White Strips and the other paint on whitening junk they sell.
The Plus White Oral Care
You brush and floss, but are you doing it right? Improper brushing and flossing can leave bacteria and food particles behind that can lead to plaque build up, tartar, bad breath and even more serious oral problems.
By simply correcting your brushing and flossing techniques, along with scheduled dental check-ups, you can make a dramatic improvement in overall oral health. Use the following tips to keep your teeth and gums healthy.
- Brush for 2-3 minutes to make sure your teeth are thoroughly cleaned.
- Always use a toothpaste containing fluoride to help prevent cavities. All Plus White Xtra Whitening Toothpaste contain fluoride for added cavity protection and help to remove plaque to control tartar build up.
- Brush after every meal or at least twice a day.
- Replace your brush every 2 to 3 months or sooner if the bristles look frayed and worn.
- Floss at least once a day to clean between teeth where brushing can miss.
Proper Brushing Technique
Make sure you’re getting the most out of brushing!
Choose a toothbrush with soft, round-ended nylon bristles. This will ensure you will not damage or irritate your teeth or gums while brushing.
Wet the brush, pick-up your favourite Plus White Xtra Whitening Toothpaste and apply enough paste to cover the bristles of the brush.
Place the brush along the gum line on an angle and brush in a back and forth motion along the entire surface of your teeth. You should concentrate on brushing 2 or 3 teeth at a time.
Brush the outer surfaces of your teeth before moving to the inner surfaces.
For the inner sides of front teeth, tilt the brush vertically and make several up and down strokes using the front half of the brush.
Finally, clean the biting surfaces of your teeth. Place the brush against these surfaces and use a gentle back and forth scrubbing motion to clean them.
Always brush your tongue from front to back to help reduce odour-causing bacteria.
Clean your toothbrush well and store it in a dry, airy place.
Proper Flossing Technique
Brushing alone won’t thoroughly clean your teeth. Food particles get trapped between teeth and along the gum line where brushes cannot reach. These are the places in your mouth that plaque will start to build up.
Here’s How To Make Sure You’re Doing It Correctly!
- Take a piece of your favourite dental floss, about 18 inches long.
- Wrap each end of the floss around each index finger and using your thumbs, secure it in place between teeth.
- Pull the floss taut and with a gentle back and forth motion, slide it between your teeth and bring it down under the gum line.
- Release the tension from the floss so you can wrap the floss around the surface of the tooth that is to be cleaned.
- Scrape the tooth surface several times beginning below the gum line to the top of the tooth.
- Continue with each tooth until you have flossed all tooth surfaces. Don’t forget your back teeth.
- Give your mouth a good rinse and you are good to go!
Plus White Frequently Asked Questions
Here are a few frequently asked questions consumers ask about Plus White® products. If you have any questions you would like answered, please contact us and we’ll be happy to answer them for you.
Q: Is the active whitening ingredient in Plus White® Toothpastes safe to use every time I brush?
A: Yes, not only are Plus White® Toothpastes safe for daily use, but they also contain fluoride to protect against cavities and active ingredients to help remove plaque which can lead to tartar build-up.
Q: How long before I will see whitening results when using Plus White® Toothpaste?
A: It will differ from person to person depending on the severity of the stains, your age and how many times a day you brush with Plus White® Toothpaste. In general, you should notice an overall improvement to your tooth colour within 2 to 4 weeks.
Q: Will Plus White® 5 Minute Whitening Gel work on veneers, crowns or other dental work?
A: No, the active ingredients in Plus White® 5 Minute Whitening Gel are designed to remove stains safely from natural tooth enamel. Consult with your dentist about having your specific dental work improved visually.
The 6 Most Important Tips For Keeping Teeth White For Life
- Recognize the foods that can stain your teeth. Cherries, blueberries, raspberries and soy sauce all can leave their mark on teeth.
- Be aware of the beverages that can discolour your teeth. Coffee, tea, wine can do their damage over time. Even beer can cause problems (it’s acidic and attacks the enamel).
- Remember that some minerals are good for your health but can be bad for your teeth. Fluoride is considered good for your teeth, but if you ingest too much it can cause white spots on your teeth. Some mouthwashes with chloride can cause a yellowing of the teeth when used too frequently.
- Read the warning label on prescription medications that can change tooth colour.
- Some antibiotics can affect your smile. Tetracycline, often given to teenagers for acne, can turn young teeth grey or yellow. Minocycline is known to cause a permanent bluish–gray stain in adults. There are even some over-the-counter antihistamines that can discolour teeth – read the warning label and ask your druggist.
- Smoking can really dim your smile. Cigarettes, cigars, pipes and chewing tobacco will, over time, stain your teeth darker.
Oral care is good for your smile as well as your health. Brush often, with good toothpaste. Clean your tongue to get rid of bacteria and refresh your breath.
Floss and irrigate your teeth and gums to minimize the risk of gum disease. And make sure you visit your dentist for regular exams, x-rays and cleanings at least twice a year.
Keep these tips in mind. If your teeth are already stained, use the Plus White® 5 Minute Premier Whitening System to get them whiter at home – it’s fast, easy, and affordable! Then use Plus White Xtra Whitening Toothpaste to keep your teeth white and bright!