Blanx Whitening toothpaste has had a great deal of press over the past year, the Daily Mail reviewed it along with other several popular teeth whiteners and OK magazine featured the product in several editorials.
Compare Blanx With The Top Products
What Is Blanx
- Blanx is specially formulated whitening toothpaste that uses an unusual ingredient in the form of Arctic Lichen.
- The properties of arctic lichen were discovered by America scientists during research carried out in recent expeditions.
- They noticed and recorded that the natives chewed and rubbed their teeth with the lichen and that they all had really clean teeth. The makers of Blanx tell us that it is the lichen that helps to remove the bacteria and stains that build up in the tooth enamel.
- Blanx is effective non abrasive toothpaste that will clean teeth efficiently without causing any damage to the enamel.
Is Blanx An Effective Teeth Whitener
- We have no doubts as to Blanx’s qualities as a general toothpaste, the lichen is very effective at cleaning the teeth. When looking at its actual whitening properties, we do have some reservations about just how effective it is.
- As toothpaste, it is highly effective at cleaning your teeth, but as a tooth whitener, we haven’t seen any evidence to prove that it has any effect whatsoever. If you still want to try it, you can buy Blanx.